10/1/12

Cleaning for a Reason


Remember back in the summer when I mentioned I'd been selected for four free housecleaning sessions simply because I was undergoing chemo?  I don't mean to infer that chemo is simple. Far from it. But still...having my home cleaned for me for FREE, was a true blessing in so many different ways.

Cleaning for a Reason is an organization that coordinates provides FREE housecleaning for chemo patients. Once per month for 4 months while in treatment. It doesn't get any better than FREE, and this is particularly true when it comes to housecleanings.

Cleaning for a Reason has participating maid services in the patient's zip code area provide their service. This organization serves the entire USA and currently has 547 partners.

Aaron at Neuse Natural Cleaning has been working with me to provide my cleaning service. And what a service it is!  Aaron is a special young man who believes in giving back.

Be a blessing to someone and pass this information along. You may not know someone going through chemo, but someone on your email list might. And even if you (or someone you know) isn't doing the chemo dance, consider using Neuse Natural Cleaning as your cleaning service.

After all, who wouldn't want to do business with a company who shows compassion to sick bald women with chemo poison racing through their bodies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment