4/2/12

What happened to my life??

Here's what my day looked like:

1. Post-op visit with surgeon

2. Chat with insurance company

3. Make appointment for CT Scan

4. Chat with GYN Oncologist about next week's surgery

5. Pre-op interview with hospital

6. Make appointment with Medical Oncologist about chemo

7. Chat with Radiological Oncologist about radiation treatments

8. Email HR to be sure I'll still have a job when this is over

And today is just Monday! WTF happened to my LIFE? It disappeared! Cancer has sucked it up. I'll just consider this the price I pay for ensuring I will HAVE a life when it's all over!

Really looking forward to getting back to the mundane. Like working 8-10 hours a day. Or scurrying around to grocery stores, mall, farmer's market. Or heading to the mountains to visit my boy.

It's the small things in life that MAKE a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment